Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat

Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat
Place Your Trust in Their HOT SEAT

Friday, November 11, 2011

BARBARA EHRENTREU-BOOK BREEZE AND GOLD

Wow Animated Gif

You never know where you are going to find

gold.

I know, I know, most of us only expect to find gold in a

jewelry store these days...certainly not in the

coins my Grandmother proudly showed me when I was young, but gold is like

love...it can be found in places one hadn't thought to look.

Such is the place of my gold sighting report for today.



THE BOOK BREEZE...that free e-zine Muse Publishing's

Goddess of World Shine

Karen Coté, a Top Ten best selling author and creator of that amazing Avatar website  works with not so behind the scenes...Well done Karen.

Follow the link below to the current FREE issue of The Book Breeze, an e-zine setting the reading world on its ear.

http://www.thebookbreeze.com/Latest_Issue.php

The Book Breeze brings us not ONE but

TWO amazing short stories of pure gold this month by one of Muse Publishing's PREMIER authors, "Incident on the Train" and "Earth Girls Aren't Easy."

Again I say WOW.

Barbara Ehrentreu is one of the many brilliant authors from

Muse It Up Publishing, and her first book, a YA called

IF I COULD BE LIKE JENNIFER TAYLOR recently released.



But like most of the Muse It Up Authors, Barbara's inner voice does not sit back and wait upon its

laurels.



You HAVE to read these two delightful stories and if you love them as much I do, check out her AUTHORS PAGE at Muse Publishing, AND the BOOK SALE PAGE for her delightful YA tale too.

Gold...it shines so brightly.

Well Done Barbara and Karen.

6 comments:

lionmother said...

Lin, I am blushing!!! Thank you so much!!! I'm so glad you liked the stories and a whole blog devoted to me brings tears to my eyes!!! You are beyond wonderful and words cannot describe you!!! We are blessed to have you here as the Muse official cheerleader!!!

gail roughton branan said...

Barbara's got to expand her publishing genres. Of course we won't deny her to the YA audience, but I see a slick, sleek mystery coming.....Anybody taking bets?

Roseanne Dowell said...

I second Gail's thoughts. Time to expand, Barbara. I'd love to read this book. I think my granddaughter would like it too.

Lin said...

I love you Sweetheart. Your talent speaks for itself. I can think of no one who deserved this posting more. Thank you for spreading yo9ur wings and giving us more places to find Barbara E.

And Karen, thank YOU for giving all of us more venues to shine in.

Love To All Musers. You glimmer brightly.

lionmother said...

Thank you so much!!! You are so dedicated!!

Okay everyone, I'm starting on a quirky alien book as soon as I finish tweaking my next sub:)!

J Q Rose said...

Who knew our Barbara could step out and into new writing adventures such as these great stories? You go, Grrrrrllll...