Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat

Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat
Place Your Trust in Their HOT SEAT

Thursday, December 1, 2011

PENNY EHRENKRANZ...COME ON OVER!


I am profoundly honored to

Muse It Up Publishing, Inc.'s very own multifaceted

dynamo, Penny Ehrenkranz.

Penny is an author, an editor, and one of most dedicated

cheerleaders. MUI is very fortunate to have this talented woman and I am beyond

humble she asked to come and visit me as part of her


virtual book tour.

Thank you

so much for coming Penny. Please tell my blog readers everything about you.

Hi Lin, thank you for hosting me on your blog
today.  I am promoting my two fall releases
from MuseItUp Publishing: Lady-in-Waiting,
which is a historical romance, and Mirror,
Mirror, a time travel romance.  Both of these stories transport the reader back to the 15th
century.
I want to remind your readers that I’m having
a

blog tour contest.  Everyone who comments


and leaves their contact information at the
various places who are hosting me during the
tour will have their names put into a hat. 


I will draw two names at the end of the tour and one person will receive a copy of

Lady-in-Waiting
and another will receive a copy of Mirror,
Mirror.



Today, my leading ladies would like to tell you a
little about themselves. First up will be
Mabriona from Lady-in-Waiting and second
will be Lindsey Baker, of Mirror, Mirror.
Hi friends.  I’m Mabriona.  I live in the 15th

Century in a castle with my cousin, Princess

Alana.  My family is from the south and Alana
and her family live in the North.  When I was a
achild, my parents sent me to live with Alana’s
parents.  In our world, children who have
fewprospects are sent to foster with richer
family members.  My parents thought as
Alana’s companion, my life would be better.

In many respects, my life was good with Alana,
but she could be so petty and mean.  She always
felt she was better than me because she was
blonde and fair, while my countenance is dark
and my hair raven.  As children, she would
tease me and blame me for things she did
wrong. I would be the one punished when she
broke a vase or dirtied her dress.  Still, I was
exposed to wonderful things at Alana’s home.  I
had beautiful gowns as I grew older, the food
the cooks prepared was wonderful, and I got to
meet so many exciting people from around the
realm.

Alana’s father arranged a marriage for her, as
was the custom.  When her betrothed arrived,
she was devastated. He looked like my country-
men, dark and muscled, with jet black hair.  I
was immediately smitten, while she sought only
to demean him and make his life miserable. 
Her father, knowing of Alana’s temper, rushed
her wedding and shipped us both off to Prince
Blayne’s castle.  You’ll have to read Lady-in-
Waiting to find out what happened to the both
of us.

Hey, my name is Lindsey Baker.  I’m a modern
day gal who loves Renaissance Faires and
everything to do with the fifteen century.  One
of my favorite pastimes is going to thrift stores
and antique shops looking for old treasures. 
My day job is working at the courthouse as a
paralegal.  I guess I’m attracted to other
centuries since my “real” life is dealing with
domestic violence and child abuse.  I want to be
transported to other times and places.

I was absolutely thrilled when a Renaissance
Faire came to our small community.  I had to
have the perfect costume, so of course I hit up
our local thrift shop with my friend, Stefany.  I
found just what I wanted wear.  I had been
reading up on what might be appropriate dress
for the times and a long woolen skirt fit my
needs. The other treasure of the day was a
delightful antique mirror.  The shop woman
jokingly told me she thought it was a scrying
mirror.  As if there could be any such thing.
What do you think?  Is it possible to look
through time and space and see what another
person is doing or saying?

You’ll need to pick up a copy of Mirror, Mirror
to find out if my treasure is indeed a magical
mirror.
Lady in Waiting released November 18th from

MuseItUp.  Direct buy link:

Mirror, Mirror will release in December.  The
MuseItUp Bookstore buy link:



Again I want to thank Penny for stopping by and sharing her exciting news. I also want to REMIND everyone to leave a comment with your contact information.
As always Penny, it's been a joy spending time together.
And to the rest of you, Good Luck!


17 comments:

Penny Ehrenkranz said...

Hi Lin, thank you for hosting me today. As always, your presentation is amazing. You're the best!

Karen Cote said...

Very Nicely Done! Great job in displaying Penny's wonderful work.

Penny, your books sound interesting and lovely.

Nancy said...

I like this blog site. Please enter me in this contest. Thank you. npl42011@hotmail.com

gail roughton branan said...

Hey y'all! Great job. Your ladies shine, Penny!

Penny's Tales said...

What a great site! And of course I will be psyched when I get the message that I have won!!!!

Penny Ehrenkranz said...

Hi Karen, thanks for stopping by. Isn't Lin's site fabulous? Nancy, you and everyone who comments is entered in the drawing. Gail, nice to "see" you again. Penny's Tales, perhaps you'll be the winner.

Susan Jaymes said...

What a cool site. Great job, Penny.

Penny Ehrenkranz said...

Susan, thanks for following along on the tour! Lin always does a fantastic job on her blog posts.

Wendy said...

Beautiful presentation LIn. Fascinating books Penny. You had me right inside them and the atsmosphere still lingers. I wish you every success.

Beverly Stowe McClure said...

What a neat post. Love all the pictures. You're so creative, Lin.

Congratulations on your books, Penny. Best of luck with them.

Bev
Beverlysmcclure(at)aol(dot)com

Joylene said...

I feel like I just travelled through a very extraordinary place. Magical. Penny, best to you on your tour. Much success. Lin, you are a wonderful host. Kudos.

Charlie said...

What a fun post. Enjoyed seeing more about the books. Great job Lin. Good luck Penny.
C.K. Volnek

poeticmuseling1 said...

WHAT A FUN SITE! Love all the enthusiastic draws down the page -- they're as entertaining as your guests.

But, your guests are quite something. Thanks for having your MC share her story, Penny. Always nice to hear from "the source" -- and know her lady-in-waiting takes care of the dreary details so MC can do what she does best -- shine.

Michele

Penny Ehrenkranz said...

Wendy, thank you. Glad I "caught you." :-) Bev, as always, good to "see" you. Joylene, so pleased you're following along on the tour. Charlie, thank you again for hosting me on your own blog. Michele, I feel honored to have Lin host me. She always puts together a great post.

Thanks again to all who took the time to read and comment.

Lin said...

It is always a joy to host Penny E. I have just finished reading one of her books, Love Delivery, and loved every word of it.

To everyone who stopped by the best of Luck! And to you Penny, you know how I feel about you.

Mining For Gold is always a pleasure and Penny is pure 24K.

Penny Ehrenkranz said...

Lin, thanks for letting me know you enjoyed Love Delivery. Too often authors don't hear back from their readers. As always, I appreciate your support.

Susanne Drazic said...

Hi Penny! Enjoyed meeting two of your book characters. Best wishes with your blog tour.