Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat

Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat
Place Your Trust in Their HOT SEAT

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Ladybug Lin Reviews LADY IN WAITING by Penny Lockwood Ehrenkranz Review

I am an avid reader. There aren't many NEW themes and yet there are nuances to old themes that make the known, more than a little magnificent.

Lady in Waiting a short Muse It Up novel by

Penny Lockwood Ehrenkranz did that for me and more.

Imagine reading along believing you know what motivates the lead characters only to learn all is not as it seems?

This is a story about a time when kings and queens, princes and princesses married to form political alliances. But what if the Princess is NOT eager for the handsome Prince her father married her to to share her bed, or even look her way? And what if her Lady-in-Waiting, a cousin she ridicules at every juncture IS drawn to the Prince and he to her? Where can it lead?

Surprise...nothing stays with me as a reader more than the surprise element, and this story is ripe with surprises right up to the explosive finalé.

I have the greatest honor to award Lady in Waiting the top honor,

five (5) glittering stars.

4 comments:

Penny Ehrenkranz said...

Lin, thank you so much for this fantastic review! I didn't even know you were reading Lady In Waiting. I'm so glad you enjoyed it. I certainly had fun writing it.

Susanne Drazic said...

Hi Lin! Great review of Lady in Waiting. Thanks for sharing it.

Jenna Storm said...

Congrats Penny! What a wonderful review. I'm raising my glass (coffee) to you in a wish for continued success!

Penny Ehrenkranz said...

Susanne and Jenna, thanks for stopping to read the review. If you get a chance to read LIW, let me know what you think.