Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat

Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat
Place Your Trust in Their HOT SEAT

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Ladybug Lin Reviews WAR-N-WIT,INC. By Gail Roughton FIVE GLITTERING STARS


Gail Roughton.

She writes with authority, taking you right into the behind-the-doors world of a busy,

high profile legal practice with loads of Southern Charm operating as we speak in the state with the peach on its

license plates, Georgia.

She shows you the process many of us struggle with when the "POWER" of magic begins making itself impossible to ignore or rationalize as "coincidence" any more.

Confusion, surprise, and awesome responsibility come with awakening to YOUR real core...that of being a soul-certified

witch with incredible talents.

Magic...that's what it is, and that's what

Gail Roughton gives us in abundance in this short, powerful debut...

(Doesn't her magical self show in the delight reflected in the eyes of her grandson? Oh can you imagine the wondrous tales she has shared with this lucky young man?)

Thank you Gail for a delightful read. It is with joy and utmost honesty I award this entertaining Paranormal series debut

FIVE (5) Golden stars of excellence. (I'd have given you Five gold WANDS, but I couldn't find such an image...and believe me I looked...I'm gonna have to see if I can get someone to design a Five Golden Wands Award for me.)

Until then Here's Five For you and your enchanting tale WAR-N-WIT, INC.

To learn more about Gail and her Southern Magic, check out her blog at http://flowersonthefence.blogspot.com/

And Gail...Well Done...Keep 'em comin'!

Since I can't give you five gold wands, here's five MAGIC wands until...







1 comment:

Gail Roughton said...

You've OUTDONE yourself!!! I'll treasure my five gold wands!!