Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat

Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat
Place Your Trust in Their HOT SEAT

Monday, May 7, 2012

Ladybug Lin Reviews Kevin Hopson's EARTHLY FORCES

A very

eerie read...A lighthouse, a keeper's cottage, beautiful landscape...and

death.

Where is the source of the haunting that leads to death?

Well paced in a spine tingly sort of way...but oh does it leave you guessing.

I'm not sure how I feel about guessing, but I cannot deny the


powerful impact and longevity such an ending creates.
LONNNGGGG after finishing this short story, I find myself oddly reflecting back upon it...wondering anew...haunted yet again.

The sign of a truly good story for me, is one that stays with you, spinning around, demanding you chew upon it again and again, hours, days, weeks after you have finished reading its finalé.

This book, EARTHLY FORCES by


Kevin Hopson, here with his beautiful wife and baby boy, does that and more. Therefore I give it

five twitchy stars. In other words, I HIGHLY recommend Kevin Hopson's EARTHLY FORCES.

No comments: