Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat

Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat
Place Your Trust in Their HOT SEAT

Friday, May 18, 2012

Ladybug Lin reviews LET IT RAIN by Arlene Webb

Years.

Imagine being married for years and he's slipped into a routine of ignoring you because he's pursuing his

rising star?

It doesn't help you kvetch much when his rising star has brought so much

money you can indulge your loneliness every minute of every day relieving the mall of its inventory. But how much

retail therapy can one engage in to mask

the ennui?

Now bring a genie with her delightful bar, Lacey's Lamp Bar, that pops up out of nowhere into the mix with an offer of granting

one wish. What do you want?

You want it to rain hunky, sexy, turned-on men who won't pass your

cute little ass by or relegate it to the periphery of their industrious vision.


LET IT RAIN, a delightful introduction to Muse It Up Author

Arlene Webb, cover by Muse's Princess Cover Art Goddess,

Suzannah Safi, is a short, happy romp through a spreading downpour of men with bods to die for.

This book is a joy. I loved following Blaire, our heroine, through the cloudburst of "ripped" men and so will you.

Five Giddy Stars I give LET IT RAIN, and am looking forward to the next eleven adventures of The Lacey's Lamp Bar Series

Muse It Publishing is offering every month throughout the entire 2012 year.

Leave it to the Geniuses at

Muse It Up Publishing to leave us panting for more.

4 comments:

Emily Pikkasso said...

Loved your review Lin and Arlene I loved the story. :~) Imagine, raining men all over the place. I wonder if they would be cowboys in Alberta? With those tight wranglers and smelling of honest sweat, dusty prairie and horse. Okay, yes, that is my idea of the perfect men's cologne.
Colour me crazy. Gotta go look for clouds full of me now. See ya

Nancy

Arlene said...

What a lovely review, Lin. As usual, you are amazing. Thank you so much for the wonderful pictured synospis of my story. It doesnt matter how slow you are, you are so worth the wait and I'm so lucky you spend your precious time on me. You're one of the best parts of being an author with MuseitUp and I'm beyond thrilled you liked the read.

Lin said...

Awww...thank you both. But I cannot take credit. Your story Arlene snatched me, and held me. You deserve EVERY one of the five stars.

And Emily...do you know the theme song for the Addams Family...welll duh duh duh dunt...YOU did a Lacey's Lamp Bar story...so don't think I haven't turned my sights your way.

Morgan Mandel said...

Great plot concept!

And I always did like that song, It's raining men!

Morgan Mandel
http://morgansbooklinks.blogspot.com