Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat

Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat
Place Your Trust in Their HOT SEAT

Monday, May 7, 2012

Ladybug Lin Reviews: Penny Lockwood Ehrenkranz: MIRROR, MIRROR

Have you ever

wondered what it must be like to , without warning or design, be like Alice and fall through the equivalent of the

rabbit hole, or melt into the


Looking Glass?

Penny Lockwood Ehrenkranz takes us, her attentive readers, on just such a ride in this, her latest Muse It Up Publishing historical romp.

Poor Lindsey, Penny's heroine...buys an

antique mirror rumored to have belonged, in days gone by, to a
scryer.

Is it true? How can one tell?

Into the bathtub it falls, and through the tendrils of

time, Lindsey is swept...called by the ancient scryer...There's a task she must perform...all on her own. If she fails, will she remain locked into this ancient piece of history?

Penny Lockwood Ehrenkranz is a brilliant author who gives you, right from the opening dilemma all the way through the satisfying conclusion, delightful reading pleasure.

Mirror, Mirror is a fantastic, powerful read. My only criticism is I wish it had been longer. Still it is a DYNAMIC story worthy of all our eyes,  so I take great pleasure is awarding it

4 ½ shining stars.

Well Done Penny.

To learn more about


Mirror, Mirror, please check on this LINK that will take you directly to its

Muse It Up Bookstore BUY PAGE.

To learn more about the amazing Penny Lockwood Ehrenkranz, check  her Muse It Up AUTHOR'S PAGE.

10 comments:

Conda Douglas said...

Wow, I adore this post! What fun!

Lin said...

Thank you Conda. It's fun for me to create them too.

Lorrie said...

Fantastic post. Loved the pictures.
Congrats.

Penny Ehrenkranz said...

Lin, forgive me for not stopping by sooner. I have been away from my computer for a few days, helping out caring for my grandchildren. Thank you for a wonderful review of Mirror, Mirror. I'm so pleased you liked it. I will be tweeting about this!

Sheila Deeth said...

Cool! This was fun!

Lin said...

Penny, I just want to know what I'm doing is good for my Muse Sisters and Brothers...and somehow it helps.

To those who came and commented. Penny's an amazing author and everything I have read of hers so far has made me glad I chose her.

Cyrus Keith said...

Wow, a cover blog and a review in one? Lin, you rock. If every reviewer had your artistic talent, more people would read them. I am continually impressed.

Lin said...

Thank you my beloved brother, Cyrus.

Kat rightly accuses me of being unable to write "short"...Everything I put my Nudge to, ends up long-in-tooth, and since I discovered a plethora of free images to further accentuate my inability to write "short" I have been in my version of PIG heaven.

And I guess I am doing my reviews like they are also cover blogs. I am so glad you like. You made my day.

Cheryl said...

What a great review! With pix yet!

Lin said...

Glad you like it Cheryl, and thanks for your comment.