Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat

Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat
Place Your Trust in Their HOT SEAT

Monday, May 7, 2012

Ladybug Lin Reviews THE MOUNTAIN CITY BRONZES...Scary Good



Terror,

followed by soul wrenching

despair.

I must admit I do not usually read horror stories. I like to sleep, but there are times when your insistent inner voice refuses to let you hide beneath your covers and not take the plunge. This is one of those times.

I'm trying as I sit here writing this, to come with an adequate definition for how I feel now that I have finished reading it.

It's a short read that takes through every dark emotion you can imagine.

I know, for me,

Ladybug Lin and my level of appreciation, any book that can grasp me, and hold me long after I've finished reading it deserves five stars.

SO if you are looking for a quick read that will

 you all the way down to your bone's marrow, this is such a book.

Kudos, Ms. McLaughlin.

The Mountain City Bronzes

can be found HERE

No comments: