Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat

Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat
Place Your Trust in Their HOT SEAT

Saturday, August 4, 2012

BECOMING NADIA by CYRUS KEITH...LADY BUG LIN HAS HER SAY



BECOMING NADIA is the debut suspense filled roller coaster ride from one of Muse It Up Publishing's best storytellers.

I am not a fan of roller coaster rides because I like to keep my stomach firmly planted inside me...where it belongs, but now that I have read BECOMING NADIA by brilliant author

Cyrus Keith, I have discovered there IS a roller coaster ride I will eagerly climb onto, grab my seat by my clenched hands and wheeeeee through the whole ride.

BECOMING NADIA gives us sci-fi, seat of your pants, nail biting angst, soul-wrenching questions about what make LIFE, life, and how love can manifest in places you can least expect it.

I am so enamored with Cyrus Keith's story-weaving skills, I am already planning to bury myself as soon as I load

UNALIVE the next in Cyrus' NADIA saga.

Therefore I have the greatest pleasure to award Cyrus Keith and his DEBUT NADIA book

BECOMING NADIA

with FIVE SPELLBINDING STARS.

Congratulations Cyrus and keep 'em coming.

BECOMING NADIA is available at Muse It Up Publishing, Amazon, and where fine e-books are available.

5 comments:

Cyrus Keith said...

Yay! Thanks so much, sis! I'm honored that you enjoyed it.

Heather Haven said...

I think Cyrus is one of the great science fiction writers of our time. He manages to pose questions about humanity through an author's imagination and the promise of tomorrow's inventions. 'What if' soars to new heights with his skills as a writer.

Cheryl said...

Really enjoyed this! Recently downloaded Unalive but haven't got to it yet. Sigh. So many books, so little time.

MuseItUp Publishing said...

Lin, Cyrus, indeed, weaves magic in Becoming NADIA. And your review had me on the edge of my seat to read what you had to say.

Thank you for taking the time and reading Cyrus' book and for the awesome review.

lionmother said...

Congratulations, Cyrus!! Lin this is a great review and now I have another book on my TBR list!!