Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat

Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat
Place Your Trust in Their HOT SEAT

Saturday, August 11, 2012

DEAD MAN'S GAMBIT by Frank Scully...meet LADY BUG LIN



Dead Man's Gambit by Muse It Up Author

 Frank Scully is a

SIT ON THE EDGE OF YOUR SEAT mystery that held me from the first word straight through to the last.

I'm not sure what classification this book is...police procedural? The hero is a former cop.

Jurisprudence? Well he's an ADA when we first meet him.

PI? After dramatically flipping his boss a euphemistic bird, he strikes out on his own.

What it is is a damned fine story that had me cursing every interruption life threw at me that forced me to walk away, even temporarily, to answer a phone, heed the call of Nature, or open the door to the mailman laden with boxes of goodies I didn't really want to be bothered with opening. (They STILL remain upopened.)

So this LadyBug is quite content and honored to award DEAD MAN'S GAMBIT

FIVE POWERFUL STARS.

If you haven't read this book, you need to go to Muse It Up Publishing Dot Com or anywhere fine e-books are sold. You will so NOT be sorry!

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Wow! Sounds like a great read!

Frank Scully said...

Thanks for your great review. I am very glad you enjoyed it. I hope you will like Mike Johnson in the sequel,GRAVEDIGGER'S OPEN HOUSE.

Lin said...

I'm sure I will Frank. Cheryl,I promise you it really IS an amazing story.

Nancy M Bell said...

Frank Scully writes a masterful mystery story, full of tension and suspense. If you haven't read Dead Man's Gambit...well, what are you waiting for???

Congrats on a great review from Lady Bug Lin, Frank

Nancy