Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat

Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat
Place Your Trust in Their HOT SEAT

Thursday, December 20, 2012

WORLD OF ASH by Kevin Hopson



TERROR...

SUSPENSE...

EDGE OF YOUR SEAT READING!

Kevin Hopson delivers these every time...and never more so than in this short story...

WORLD OF ASH.

Jax and Stu have an important delivery to make and only a short window of time to deliver it in, but before they can complete the drive, they come upon a

cloud of dark, angry, lightning-bolt spewing ash.

Pyroclastic clouds are scary enough laden as they are with poisonous fumes, molten rock and other noxious core of the earth stuff. Kevin Hopson masterfully notches the fear level up by adding more terror just in case our spines aren't feeling the yellow-striped chills enough.

I found myself wanting to squeeze my eyes shut, fold my arms tightly in around me...and run! But the coward in me was overruled by the excited reader...so on I read.

Kevin takes you straight into the

hell of the cloud right along with Stu and Jax...so prepare yourself for a journey that is at its spine tingling-best.

I'm not going to give it away, but you really do not want to miss reading this powerful short story.


FIVE SHIVERING STARS for 

World of Ash. 

WELL DONE Kevin.

2 comments:

Kay Dee Royal said...

You know, Kevin, I've heard others say that your stories are edge of the seat type of thrillers:) I'm a scaredy-cat when it comes to Stephen King type of stuff. I know, I'm real wimp... *smiles*

Lin's 5-stars says a lot about your story;) Congrats!

Lin said...

I do not know why Kay Dee Royal's comment did not come through. It came to me via e-mail as posting...anywyay, here's what she had to say:


Kay Dee Royal has left a new comment on your post "WORLD OF ASH by Kevin Hopson":

You know, Kevin, I've heard others say that your stories are edge of the seat type of thrillers:) I'm a scaredy-cat when it comes to Stephen King type of stuff. I know, I'm real wimp... *smiles*

Lin's 5-stars says a lot about your story;) Congrats!