Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat

Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat
Place Your Trust in Their HOT SEAT

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

LAUREL'S MIRACLE by Nancy Marie Bell gets LADYBUGGED

LAUREL'S MIRACLE

by

Nancy Marie Bell was written for the

Muse It Young Imprint at

Muse It Up Publishing, Inc...which suggests it's for the young...but I say it is ALSO for those of us who enjoy a good story that will remind us of how wonderful it can be to be young at heart.

Magic, sacrifice, soul abiding love, loyalty, and the core of the earth framing the foundation for all of us to walk upon her varying faces, pulls the reader in and happily holds on.

Laurel is on a journey to find a way to save her mother dying from cancer...she's joined by her three new friends and creatures you heard about in tales of ancient myth and legends.

No matter how old we get, we all need magic in our lives...and this book expertly written by Ms. Bell delivers

magic, wonder, and all the best emotions we can find in the deepest places in our hearts and souls.

I highly recommend Ms. Bell's book LAUREL'S MIRACLE and award it

FIVE SATISFYING STARS.

As a retired teacher I ALSO highly recommend this book to all teachers...trust me this book BELONGS in your lesson planning. The messages it gives are worth the inclusion.

Ms.  Nancy Marie Bell's books can be found at  MUSE IT UP PUBLISHING and where other fine e- and print books can be found. Ms. Bell herself can be found on her WEBSITE.

4 comments:

Cyrus Keith said...

Sounds like you have a winner, Nancy. Awesome review!

Nancy M Bell said...

Dear Lin, thank you so much for your wonderful review. I love this book as it really does have a lot of 'me' in it. It was written during a very difficult time in my life and helped to keep my head above water while I found my way forward. I'm glad the magic and wonder that underlies the whole story spoke so strongly to you.

Hugs
Nancy

Lin said...

I could tell Nancy. I want you to know I finally found my way to reading it when I soooo needed magic...but had no idea how your magic closely compliments my own. So thank YOU.

Marian Lanouette said...

What a great review and your book, Nancy, sounds wonderful.