Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat

Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat
Place Your Trust in Their HOT SEAT

Thursday, April 11, 2013

War-N-Wit THE COVEN by Gail Roughton Gets LADYBUGGED

Gail Roughton gives us Book Three in her engaging War -N-Wit, Inc. Series, with

THE COVEN.

I love sassy heroines with lots of attitude. In this third journey into the world of Warlock and Witch, Inc. Ms. Roughton gives us two heroines with tons of 'tude and several adventures, each packed with magic, laughter, and tons of merry making.

We followed Ariel's antics as a newly discovered witch of power...and yes, that definitely would disrupt your allegedly staid world, through both books one and two...but in book three she is joined for a rollicking adventure not just by her Warlock hubby, Magic Man, but also by her ghost whispering sister Antsypants.

I'm not going to give the story away, except to say I never laughed as much while also biting my fingernails. Ms. Roughton knows how to give suspense that leaves your sides splitting at the same time.

Therefore, and without a single qualm, I award War-N-Wit THE COVEN

FIVE STARS. If you have not gotten your hands on this series yet,

you really are

missing a snootful of scary laughs.

Well Done

Ms. Roughton. I look forward to reading more of your work.

BTW Ms. Roughton, I want a Micah.

3 comments:

gail roughton branan said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you. Yeah, we ALL need a Micah!!

Kay Dee Royal said...

Lin - great review...Gail's series is fun, suspenseful, and above all witty:) I love her voice and style.

Lin said...

Once more blogger is driving me a bit nutsy. A dear friend Kay Dee Royal left a comment but for reasons I cannot unearth, I get the e-mail notification, but the blog posting doesn't receive Kay Dee's comments...so here they are as I received them via e-mail.

Ready Gail?

Kay Dee Royal has left a new comment on your post "War-N-Wit THE COVEN by Gail Roughton Gets LADYBUGG...":

Lin - great review...Gail's series is fun, suspenseful, and above all witty:) I love her voice and style.