Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat

Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat
Place Your Trust in Their HOT SEAT

Friday, June 7, 2013

FORTUNATUS by James Hartley gets Ladybugged

Magic's

 in the air...I can feel it all around. There's

magic in the air...and it's pouring straight from here...

Yep James Hartley is BACK bringing his delicious brand of mystical,

magical, and yes sometimes dastardly

twists and turns to the long revered world of

Witch Power!
alt
FORTUNATUS brought to vivid life a world I have visited...though not for a while.

So how did he do? IS his portrayal accurate?

BOY HOWDY IS IT EVER!

James Hartley reveals with the deft moves of a

master artist upon the increasingly deepening canvas of his story telling palette, the story of a legend...the Fortunatus Purse. But Jim gives it a modern twist...sorta...and delivers it right smack dab into our laps for eager fingers to

dance the wild dance of spells and wards...some good...some I'd run and hide from if I lived on his pulsating pages.

I have a feeling this is not a stand-alone...at least

 it's not...because I am eager to find out what happens now that Peggy knows she really IS a witch...and OMG...she's not the only one!

Five Stars for keeping me glued by the seat of my traveling broomstick for this brilliantly crafted tale.

And James...

and you'd BETTER have more Peggy stories on your back burner!
alt
FORTUNATUS is waiting to enchant one and all at

Muse It Up Publishing and where fine e-books are sold.

And while you're over at the Muse It Up Bookstore, make sure you check out James Hartley's Author page...because this is one multi-published author of all things magical, mystical, and mysterious.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Wow! You sure have stirred up some magic here, Lin. Lovely review. I need to read this book.

Lorrie Struiff said...

OH wow, great review. Another one for my E-reader. You're driving me broke, Lin, with your great reviews.
James, this looks like a real goodie. Congrats on Lin's super review.

Lin said...

Blogger is being tempermental again. I just received an e-mail about a comment that isn't showing up...so here's what I found in my e-mail...

Lorrie Struiff has left a new comment on your post "FORTUNATUS by James Hartley gets Ladybugged":

OH wow, great review. Another one for my E-reader. You're driving me broke, Lin, with your great reviews.
James, this looks like a real goodie. Congrats on Lin's super review.

Dear Lorrie, I don't know why Blogger is being tempermental...every now and then it LOVES driving me a little bit round the bend. (Probably its way of making sure I never get so awed by Blogger I spend the rest of my days creating wild Blogger posts...I said no to advertising and geeze!)

Thank you for your enjoyment of my reviews. I KNOW they're not the kind of reviews most people do...but I guess I just have to accept I am NOT most people.

Wendy, Darling Girl, thank YOU for stopping by, checking out my masterful skewering of Jim Hartley's intriguing command of his magical wand fetish...(Boy does he LOVE waxing magical!) And now...I am grabbing my e-reader and am hunkering down with my eye on my NEXT victim.(Mirror, mirror on the wall, whose the next to Ladybug fall?)