Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat

Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat
Place Your Trust in Their HOT SEAT

Sunday, June 23, 2013

REFLECTION by Kim Cresswell gets Ladybugged

The first time I read Lisa Scottoline I knew I was in the presence of an


expert...a woman with an intimate knowledge of law. That's how I felt as I read about investigative reporting as told by Kim Cresswell in her book
alt
REFLECTION.

One of the things I LOVE about this book is it's a fast paced, high energy, on the edge of your seat, nail biting suspense story, told by a woman. It is just so empowering that her heroine, no matter how terrifying life has suddenly become, digs deep, finds her core of courage, and plows on.

This is one of the finest suspense stories I have EVER read...and in the long run it's not gender directed...I don't care who you are, if you suddenly found yourself at the center of as many attempts to bring your life to a fast, painful and dramatic end as Whitney Steel does, I don't care who you might be, you're gonna be shaking in your boots...that Whitney doesn't turn tail and run, that she knows to save not only her own life, but the lives of those she holds dear, she cannot run from the darkness on her tail, shows incredible strength, resilience, and yes, depth of responsibility for all those her life has touched and will touch.

I am in awe of Kim Cresswell. The way she ended this book, I'm almost certain there will be more Whitney Steel stories coming our way, and I for one am going to be on her band wagon watching for them.

If you are looking for the best of the newest authors, the up-and-coming STARS, you HAVE to try Kim Cresswell's Reflection...You won't be sorry.

Five Stars I give this book.


Reflection is a recent release from Muse It Up Publishing, but can also be found at Amazon.com and where other top notch e-books are available.

4 comments:

Kim Cresswell said...

Thank you so much, Lin for your kind words. :) Your review made my Sunday a very happy one! :)

Kim

Marian Lanouette said...

Excellent review. Loved the book.

Kay Dee Royal said...

Nice review, Lin:)

Sounds like an amazing book, Kim:) Congratulations on its release and your 5-star review:)

Lin said...

Kim, Kay Dee Royal left this but I don't understand why her comments rarely get through on my review blog...they get sent to my e-mail...so I have to copy and paste what she says.

Kay Dee Royal has left a new comment on your post "REFLECTION by Kim Cresswell gets Ladybugged":

Nice review, Lin:)

Sounds like an amazing book, Kim:) Congratulations on its release and your 5-star review:)