Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat

Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat
Place Your Trust in Their HOT SEAT

Saturday, June 1, 2013

TEX THE WITCH BOY by Stuart West gets Ladybugged

As a former

teacher reading

TEX THE WITCH BOY made me angry, took me back to a time when I was the odd girl out, and brought the subject of

bullying, glaringly to the forefront. Anyone who's EVER been bullied will identify with Tex, Josh, and the others Stuart West makes us care about, and yes, mourn deeply for.

Lately OUR REAL news has been ripe with the devastating effects of bullying...and this book shines a spotlight on just how far reaching bullying can be.

I am awed by the power

Stuart West brought to this book. I am also pleased that TEX THE WITCH BOY will be back.

Very WELL DONE Stuart West. I give you

FIVE STARS without a single doubt!

2 comments:

Tammy Lowe said...

I agree! Tex is a great read.

Stuart West said...

Thank you very much, Lin, for the great review! You're the best.

Stuart