Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat

Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat
Place Your Trust in Their HOT SEAT

Monday, July 8, 2013

CULTURE SHOCK by Ginger Simspon gets LADYBUGGED


I have long been an avid Ginger Simpson fan, so came to this new Ginger Simpson book with HIGH expectation. Would CULTURE SHOCK live up to its predecessors?

Opening my e-reader I admit to being a tad worried. How can a serial killer's thoughts make me feel entertained and not more than a bit creeped out?

I should have known to fully trust Ms. Simpson...she NEVER lets me down, and this book was going to prove no different.

Ginger Simpson can sure throw you some of the most unique twists and have you laughing so hard your sides are soon aching and your belly is rolling.

Well done, Ms. Simpson. Once again you have delivered us into a land of the incredibly delightful bizarre and shown us with panache just how the other side lives.

FIVE STARS...I bestow in between my giggles, and heartily beg for MORE, and oh yeah...MORE!

3 comments:

Kay Dee Royal said...

Sounds like a great read, Ginger. Thanks for giving us a review on Culture Shock, Lin:)

Congrats on the great review!

Ginger Simpson said...

I'm deeply flattered. Thank you for such a glowing review.

Sydell Voeller said...

I agree. Ginger never let's us down!