Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat

Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat
Place Your Trust in Their HOT SEAT

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

A TRACE OF LOVE by Danielle Ravencraft gets LADYBUGGED

A_Trace_of_Love_4e2e07bba025d.jpg

I'm not usually a 

glutton for "hot, steamy, can't walk because my body's thrumming passion," but Danielle Ravencraft and A TRACE OF LOVE have made a selective believer out of me very quickly.

Most of the time, in the past, I 

close my eyes, take a deep breath and skip to the parts of the story less doused in 

fulminate of mercury and read on. Not because I'm a prude...it's just there are only so many ways to humpity bumpity...BUT for reasons I'm still trying to decipher, I couldn't do that here. Maybe because it didn't feel like a bunch of gratuitous bopping thrown together to up the word count. I really don't know.

What I DO know is I'm glad I read ALL of this book beginning to end. 
A_Trace_of_Love_4e2e07bba025d.jpg
A TRACE OF LOVE

I guaran-dang-gum-tee ya, I'll be 

reading more of this gifted 

spinner of the best form of passion in print. 


    
Five Flaming Stars Ms. Ravencraft for Hot and Spicy done Right!

No comments: