Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat

Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat
Place Your Trust in Their HOT SEAT

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

BE GOOD TO YOUR ELF by Elizabeth Coldwell gets LADYBUGGED


Ho Ho Ho! 

I miss snow!

Last winter we had two days only of 46 degree weather down here in the sultry south. The rest of our days were 60 and over. That's NOT winter. 

I MISS snow...so naturally I 

LOVE what this cover brings to mind...

Be_Good_to_your__4c6b056a5ddc8.jpg

Don't you just 

LOVE 

Christmas? It is my absolute FAVORITE time of the year. I adore the 

twinkling lights, the blush of cold that brings color to people's cheeks and the grins that stretch across the whole length of people's faces...SOOOO I am always eager to read Christmas themed stories. 
Be_Good_to_your__4c6b056a5ddc8.jpg
BE GOOD TO YOUR ELF by Elizabeth Coldwell delivers a lot of special meaning to the concept of CHRISTMAS CHEER. 

It starts off very melancholic though, so I wasn't sure I was going to be able to dig in for the long haul...especially since this is a 

SHORT book...Luckily I moved past my doubts...and OH WOWEE! Let me just assure one and all...THIS IS 

GOOD! 

Fast, hot and a 

gift you're so gonna want to open while sitting before the fire, sipping mulled cider, with visions of your favorite prancing 

Santa Claus dancing in your head. 
Be_Good_to_your__4c6b056a5ddc8.jpg
BE GOOD TO YOUR ELF

So with a 

Jingling Blast to all your mistling toes I award this delightful package 

4 well wrapped stars and a 

Merry Christmas no matter what time of the year you decide to Deck Your Halls with this Christmas Delight. 

No comments: