Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat

Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat
Place Your Trust in Their HOT SEAT

Sunday, August 18, 2013

BETTER TO BITE by Conda V. Douglas gets LADYBUGGED

BETTER TO BITE
Better_to_Bite_51015fcb94a56.jpg
Fairy tales can come true, it can happen to you, as long as you read 

Conda V. Douglas.

This is a short fantasy written with the young and young at heart in mind..which pretty much covers EVERYBODY!

Ms. Douglas' enthusiasm for the "possible" is so effervescent you, the lucky reader, cannot help but follow where she leads...and quite happily, I might add.

I thoroughly enjoyed this short romp through a tale that called to mind, for me, a bit of Red Riding-hood with a faint seasoning of Beauty and the Beast too. 
Better_to_Bite_51015fcb94a56.jpg
BETTER TO BITE by Conda V. Douglas is a HAVE TO READ for anyone who loved fairy tales and secretly, or not so secretly still does. 

A truly lovely tale I wish had been longer though, but that's me.

For that reason I award this rich romp 4 1/2 stars. I also urge Ms. Douglas to continue skedaddling her creative mind down the magical road of Fairy Land.

1 comment:

Conda Douglas said...

Thank you, Lin, for your wonderful review! And your comment about it being longer got my writer's brain to going...hmmm