Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat

Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat
Place Your Trust in Their HOT SEAT

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

CHAINED by Kelli Key gets LADYBUGGED

The world is the same no matter where you are, or for that matter WHEN you are.
Chained_4e88cdc10e3ce.jpg
Hi, 

I'm Ladybug Lin, 

Book Reviewer most exceptional.

I had no idea when I went to my e-reader which story I was going to choose to read...I have a lot waiting patiently, but 
Chained_4e88cdc10e3ce.jpg
CHAINED called to me, so I arrowed down and call it forward.

Teenagers know it all, and act upon their WISDOM generation, after generation, after generation. Such is the case in this 

short tale my Kelli Key.

Shianne doesn't want to hear anything against her too good looking boyfriend, but as with all tin gods, they crash and fall...Unfortunately for Shianne, not before there are consequences her naivete can not allow her to run from.
Chained_4e88cdc10e3ce.jpg
CHAINED is a coming of age book filled with erotica, wisdom, and second chances.

This is a well written tale, that deserves  

FOUR STARS for being above the average 

COMING-OF-AGE tale.

Well Done, Ms. Key.

No comments: