Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat

Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat
Place Your Trust in Their HOT SEAT

Friday, August 30, 2013

DANNY DOC DILLY AND THE DANGEROUS DUCK by M.L. Archer gets LADYBUGGED


Creative mind alert!

M.L. Archer has one of the most creative minds I have ever come across.
Danny_Doc_Dilly__4fb9609af1e16.jpg
DANNY DOC DILLY AND THE DANGEROUS DUCK is a wild story that takes place in a kingdom where just about everybody's named DANNY...male or female, believe it or not!

You have King Danny Jack Merriweather, Admiral Danny Pit Striker and so on and on and on. Having the name DANNY is "patriotic". 

I loved this wild story. The relationship between Danny Doc and his dragon friend Hephzibah is purely magical.
Danny_Doc_Dilly__4fb9609af1e16.jpg
Ms. Archer has created a wonderful tale with DANNY DOC DILLY AND THE DANGEROUS DUCK earning 

FOUR AND A HALF blazing stars from me, Ladybug Lin.


FANTASTIC STORY Ms. Archer!

2 comments:

M. L. Archer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
M. L. Archer said...

I was so excited I couldn't even spell my last response! Talk about creative! Your reviews are amazing! Thank you, Lin!