Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat

Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat
Place Your Trust in Their HOT SEAT

Friday, August 23, 2013

GUILTY KISSES by Killarney Sheffield gets LADYBUGGED

Hey all. It's me again, 

Ladybug Lin, ready to do another 

review. This time I'm reviewing an historical romance, so let's get to it.

GUILTY KISSES by multi-published Historical Romance author 

Killarney Sheffield has been sitting on my e-reader for a bit...this is, I believe here very first release. I must admit I was drawn to it because of the 

cat icon on the cover. I LOVE cats...and of course it also reminded me on one of my other loves...history, particularly Egyptian history and their love of cats. The icon on the cover looks a LOT like BAST.

Moving on...to the actual book:

Endless war came alive for me via the magical words of Ms. Sheffield. Her ability to write "history" and make it "feel" current is fantastic.

The Comte' Cohen Ashton steals across the Channel bent on absconding back across it later with the priceless artifact an English Brigand stole from him sets the stage for Ms. Shefflied's tale. 

How dare the miserable cur steal from the Comte!

It should have been easy...would have been easy too...had he not met the beauteous Lady Cassandra, wife of Comte' Ashton's arch-enemy. 

GUILTY KISSES is brilliantly told, brilliantly shared, and a MUST READ for all who love Historical Romance.

Four and 1/2 stars for this boldly sweeping tale.

1 comment:

Travel Clinic johannesburg said...

your blog is very nice i like .