Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat

Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat
Place Your Trust in Their HOT SEAT

Friday, August 23, 2013

MAGIC IS FASTER THAN LIGHT by James Hartley gets LADYBYUGGED

Magic_Is_Faster__4c901ca460f57.jpg

I feel 

witchy,oh so 

witchy, I feel witchy, and twitchy and wise. 

Okay, now that I got THAT out of my system...

I LOVE reading 

James Hartley's books because he knows how to make 

magic. He can weave wicked fun in ways that seem new every time he tells a story and I just sit at my 

e-reader shaking my head and going, YEAH!!!! 

Magic_Is_Faster__4c901ca460f57.jpg
MAGIC IS FASTER THAN LIGHT.


This story SHOULD seem 

old and worn out like the knees on my jeans since it calls to mind the wicked mess of the witch trials, but James Hartley spins and twirls his tales with so much skill and mastery you can't help feeling you're seeing these images, concepts, thoughts, for the very first time.

Exceptionally well done.
Magic_Is_Faster__4c901ca460f57.jpg
MAGIC IS FASTER THAN  LIGHT deserves the 




FIVE STARS I am awarding it.

James Hartley, on the other hand, deserves another WELL DONE  and a plaintive cry for 



MORE!!!

No comments: