Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat

Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat
Place Your Trust in Their HOT SEAT

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

MORE THAN A STUD by Jerry Race gets LADYBUGGED

Passion, woven from the man's side, 

revealing what a man thinks  feels, and regrets...what an opportunity! That alone makes this a book worthy of a look see...but 
More_Than_a_Stud_4e52a37489a3d.jpg
MORE THAN A STUD by Jerry Race give us, the reader, so much more.

Mr. Race brings 

Magic, Realism, Passion, 

Ennui, Fear, Power, and more to this story he tells with deep and genuine conviction. Each level of emotion revealed draws you more deeply into the story and Jerry Race's talented way of sharing his vision.

There are a lot of books I have to 

walk away from because I cannot force myself to muddle through, no matter what I promise myself at the end, but that was never a problem 

With MORE THAN A STUD.

4 1/2 STARS for this gifted newcomer. I hope you're busy crafting book 2 Jerry.


No comments: