Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat

Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat
Place Your Trust in Their HOT SEAT

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

MURDER IS A FAMILY BUSINESS by Heather Haven gets LADYBUGGED



MURDER IS A FAMILY BUSINESS by 

Heather Haven with TUGGER

Brilliant first book in Heather Haven's The Alvarez Family Murder Mystery Series. 

I am a self-proclaimed Cat Lover, so seeing the cover for this book with Tugger so prominently displayed was a strong lure for getting me to slip beneath the surface and check it out. I was NOT disappointed. 

Ms. Haven is a 

foxy tactician. I was
 

blindsided by the solution of this mystery. I hadn't a clue who the real mastermind was. 

Now only 

three authors have been able to misdirect me, Dame Agatha Christie...the absolute BEST creator of mystery, her Hercule Poirot's constantly left me scratching my head...My daughter's THE LIGHTHOUSE, and now Ms. Haven's 

MURDER IS A FAMILY BUSINESS.

5 Stars, and a 

standing ovation to you and Tugger, Ms. Haven! 

1 comment:

Heather Haven said...

OMG! I am beyond stoked. Thank you so very, very much!! Love ya, H