Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat

Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat
Place Your Trust in Their HOT SEAT

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

SHADOWS STEAL THE LIGHT by Christine London gets LADYBUGGED


Ladybug Lin here. I've read 

many books by this powerfully gifted author before and always walk away feeling like my body has been put through an emotional roller coaster ride unlike any other's. 

Ms. London knows how to wrest the deepest emotions from your soul while pulling you right into the very center of the action making you, not an observer, but an active participant.
Shadows_Steal_th_4d307a1616154.jpg
SHADOWS STEAL THE LIGHT gives us gut wrenching pain, heart ripping grief, stomach clenching nausea, bile churning acid, and the same level of despair so we truly know what it's like to be a drugged out rock star skidding down that bumpy row towards destruction. 

Nothing else has quite the allure of that next dangerous and all too temporary high, not even the chance for real joy with the light offered by the woman you also crave...or does it?

This is such a brilliant journey through the false underbelly of the fake gold of drug laced highs and their many deceiving masks.

Christine London is never less than a powerful voice, making fiction FEEL terrifyingly real every step of the way.
Shadows_Steal_th_4d307a1616154.jpg
SHADOWS STEAL THE LIGHT 2012 EPIC ARIANA AWARDS FINALIST...

I TOLD you we were talking EXCEPTIONAL didn't I?



And all I can add are FIVE STARS, but they are five stars for one of the BEST books I have read EVER...so anything less than giving five stars would be a travesty.

This is Ladybug Lin, getting my antenna connector firing and my little feelers crackling so I can get back to work and find the NEXT winner out here in the 

E-READER world of BEST BOOKS AROUND. You just remember to keep coming back and 

setting a spell ya' hear!

2 comments:

Christine London said...

Thank you for reading my book, Lin. What a humbling review. Can I actually hope to live up to this? *wink*

Marian Lanouette said...

It sounds wonderful, Christine. I'm going to check it out.