Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat

Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat
Place Your Trust in Their HOT SEAT

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

SLEEPING WITH HER ENEMY by Pat Dale gets LADYBUGGED

Sleeping_With_He_4c7bf4de4c216.jpg
SLEEPING WITH HER ENEMY by Pat Dale

What a harrowing, well written, disturbing, heart-wrenching tale, and so well written by Pat Dale.

Because of the title, I wasn't sure I could bring myself to read this book. I remember trying to watch Farrah Fawcett's brilliant portrayal in 

THE BURNING BED, and my inability to watch beyond the first fifteen minutes. 

I was terrified. Could I read this book, and if I did, would I be able to fairly review it, given 

my history?

I cannot imagine the 


pain of losing a husband you love and having to live through that and find the courage to live again, only to begin suspecting the man you now 

love killed the husband you then loved. 

Pat Dale writes with so much fire, so much emotion he pulls you in, wraps his story around you so tightly making you a part of the central theme you just cannot escape until you read that final word...and even then, you take the story with you, 

locked inside your mind. There it remains, returning every now and then, catching you off guard, reminding you of the brilliance of this man, who truly understands women well enough to correctly write as a woman.
Sleeping_With_He_4c7bf4de4c216.jpg
SLEEPING WITH HER ENEMY...I felt her pain. I felt her panic.

Pat Dale you truly are one of the best.

5 Stars for a top notch tale and a top notch author. 

No comments: