Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat

Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat
Place Your Trust in Their HOT SEAT

Monday, August 12, 2013

TEARS ON A TRANQUIL LAKE by Marsha A. MOORE gets LADYBUGGED

Tears on a Tranquil Lake

TEARS ON A TRANQUIL LAKE by Marsha A. Moore is a wild fantasy romance catapulting our heroine beneath the waters into the world of 

mer-people and the desires of one lonely 

mer-man.

Marsha A. Moore puts Ceil through so many trials I ached for her as she seeks the answers to switching back to her human legs and life as she knew it, before learning of that lonely mer-man. 

This truly is a wild odyssey, that I often found myself wishing could be real. I have spent much of my life, happily in water. After being revived when I drowned at the age of four, I taught myself to get over my fear of water, though not of huge waves, swim, dive, water dance, and become one with the ebb, the flow, and the caress of water. I have always come alive in the water, a sea-maid without fins....What woman as at one with water as I am would not wish she could fully become one with it in every respect, and also find a 

Meris waiting to love her too?

I enjoyed this story...can you tell? I also loved Ms. Moore's vision of a thriving culture in the depths of what truly is our last frontier.

4 1/2 stars for 
Tears on a Tranquil Lake
TEARS ON THE LAKE and Ms. Moore.  On behalf of your readers...

Thank you.

No comments: