Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat

Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat
Place Your Trust in Their HOT SEAT

Friday, August 9, 2013

THE CALLING OF MIKE MALONE by M.L. Archer gets LADYBUGGED



THE CALLING OF MIKE MALONE by M.L. Archer

This is a 


fantasy world I would not want to live...but a read I thoroughly enjoyed.

M.L.Archer proved she has one of the most 

gifted minds out there today when it comes to weaving stories with darker overtones. I so want to jump onto her 

bandwagon and hang onto it for dear life since I can not fathom what level of 

hell she will spin us through next.

I cannot help believing she is going to be one of the names we will all be speaking of in awed tones in the future because she has the mind and tenacity of a star circling around us with the same force of a 

comet that does not spin out there only to return years later. I get the feeling she's 

here to stay.. 

THE CALLING OF MIKE MALONE

4 stars. Anything less would be ridiculous.

1 comment:

michele said...

Wow, Lin! Thank you so much!