Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat

Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat
Place Your Trust in Their HOT SEAT

Friday, August 23, 2013

THE LAST DANCE by Lorrie Unites-Struiff gets LADYBUGGED

There are some books you read that 

haunt you long after you've finished them for one reason or another. This short kick-in-the-gut story by Lorrie Unites-Struiff is such a story.

It leaves you....REELING!

THE LAST DANCE is too powerful not to read , but also so powerful you ache for HAVING read it. I'm not really sure how to review this story without giving away the story and 

I don't do spoilers.

Therefore all I'll say is you all owe it to yourselves to read this book because it is THAT powerful and THAT well written, and THAT important.

If I could give this book FIFTEEN STARS I would...but all I can do is give it the most currently allowed....and that's FIVE...so...


THE LAST DANCE


FIVE STARS...and a profound...



OH MY GOD!

No comments: