Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat

Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat
Place Your Trust in Their HOT SEAT

Friday, August 23, 2013

WILD BLACKBERRIES by Lorrie Unites-Struiff gets LADYBUGGED


Myth...

Legend...

Fairy Tales. 

Do all cultures have them?

Native drumbeats echoed inside my soul while I read this very short, but sharply honed story by Lorrie Unites-Struiff.

I could get all wordy here, pull out my Super Thesaurus and my mega dictionary to detail the beliefs behind the hinted at mysticism in 

WILD BLACKBERRIES , but I'm not going to do more than say...this is one of the most...OMG...BOOK I have ever read! 

It's so short it's almost hard to believe just how intense it is, or, for that matter, how much it actually reveals. Not everyone can write short stories and hit you with the power of a 

runaway rocket, but Ms. Unites-Struiff has accomplished that here.

There's a book I have in my personal library written by Rachel Lee that I don't let anyone borrow. It was released as a Silhouette Shadows, entitled 

THUNDER MOUNTAIN, from her Conard County series. It's a full length novel. WILD BLACKBERRIES packs as big a wallop as THUNDER MOUNTAIN does in 248 pages. 

WILD BLACKBERRIES...a very well crafted story, worthy of every one of the 

FIVE STARS I'm awarding it. 

WELL DONE, Ms. Unites-Struiff.

1 comment:

Lorrie Struiff said...

Awww, Miss Ladybug Lin, thank you so much for the great review.
This is a surprise and such a wonderful one. I'm glad you read the story.