Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat

Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat
Place Your Trust in Their HOT SEAT

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

BEWARE OF THE WHITE by Kai Strand gets LADYBUGGED

Hi All...Ladybug Lin here and have I got a lot to say. 

I just...I mean just finished reading 
Beware_of_the_Wh_5172dc9d45f3b.jpg
BEWARE OF THE WHITE by 
alt
Kai Strand and am blown away. This is written for a 

target reader, specifically the Middle Grades. It WILL draw them in, hold onto them, and thrill them all the way through.

12 year old Terra is about to discover there IS a valid reason why she's considered "weird" by all her classmates.

I am well beyond the Middle School age group...but I am a retired teacher who's spent many years screening books to incorporate into my lesson plans.
Beware_of_the_Wh_5172dc9d45f3b.jpg
BEWARE OF THE WHITE...has every element I would look for during my years as a teacher. 

I have no problem, whatsoever, awarding this high octane level book and its author 

FIVE STARS...(it deserves more.)

To all middle school readers...You will 

LOVE this book To all parents and grandparents, this is a perfect read to gift to your children. 

Finally, to all teachers...there are many positive lessons woven throughout Kai Strands lavishly crafted fantasy tale.

Ms. Strand...your storytelling voice is MORE than a winner...it's 

BRILLIANT.

4 comments:

Marsha said...

Great review, Lin. Congrats Kai.
I FBed and Tweeted.

Kai Strand said...

How wonderful is this?! Thanks so much Lin for your amazing words. And thank you, Marsha from spreading her amazing words.

Mary Waibel said...

Great review Lin! Congrats, Kai!

Lin said...

Kai, your story is amazing. I was captivated by it.

Marsha, thank you for spreading the word about this book, and for stopping by.

Mary, I love when people see my reviews and find them exciting and hopefully thorough enough to convince them to buy.

You all noticed I include the MIU buy page link with every review for a Muse Author I do...

I also try to do this for all NON-Muse books I review...

I truly hope what I do here at Ladybug Lin's Exceptional Reviews HELPS!