Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat

Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat
Place Your Trust in Their HOT SEAT

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

BLUE STREAKS by Pat Dale gets LADYBUGGED


Just when I thought it was safe to hitchhike my way through the 
Internet, the late author 
Pat Dale...one of the few male authors who could write from the female point of view and get it right...whispered to my guardian angel...dropping this book in my lap and teasing me to read it.
Blue_Streaks_4eb9483fe5ddc.jpg
BLUE STREAKS.

Of course Pat Dale had to give his short journey through cyber-weirds-ville a name I could never resist...emphasizing my FAVORITE COLOR...BLUE!...guaranteeing I'd grab it and dive head first in.

OMG! What a wild story this is. There's a lot of really HOT sex taking place via Pat Dale's version of the Internet. Sounds delicious, right? Might just be everybody's dream come true, except...people are dying...true with rapture written on their faces...but still...people are dying and the police want answers.

PAT DALE...your writing acumen will be sorely missed. Fortunately you've left a rich treasure trove of works behind. 
Blue_Streaks_4eb9483fe5ddc.jpg
BLUE STREAKS is a 
FIVE STAR Power House that I HIGHLY RECOMMEND to all who love SCI-FI...MYSTERY...EROTICA...AND TECHNO-MASTERY rolled into one!

As I said, PAT DALE has left us in the physical realm, but look at the gold mine he leaves behind...each book a rich example of an incredible man and a gifted author. 
Blood_Lust_505f939fa8893.jpg
Blood Lust
Dance_with_the_D_4d741f1a673d2.jpg
Dance With The Devil
Sleeping_With_He_4c7bf4de4c216.jpg
Sleeping With Her Enemy
The_Evil_Within_4ef242b49e325.jpg
The Evil Within
Toccata_4fc7d82c6bc4c.jpg
Toccata
Zach_s_Amazing_D_4e3471a545b14.jpg
Zach's Amazing Dream Machine

All the above available at Muse It Up Publishing.com

No comments: