Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat

Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat
Place Your Trust in Their HOT SEAT

Thursday, September 19, 2013

COP AND A WAND by James Hartley gets LADYBUGGED

LADYBUG LIN here...
Cop_with_a_Wand_4f915db0d7b29.jpg
COP WITH A WAND

Firebolts...stun spells...

handcuffs...police shields...and grey men...oh my...this is 

James Hartley's idea of a police procedural. And one other thing...a 

WAND...not a scanner wand, but a bonafied witch wand.

Now there weren't any brooms in this story, but you really didn't need them since you have 

portals between dimension instead!

I am an avid fan of James Hartley, my personal KING OF ALL THINGS REMOTELY WITCHERY. 

This is a tale of a female cop whose about to wake up BIG TIME to the fact she's a really 

powerful witch...and she joins the local coven that now has her back. She also, luckily, has two police chiefs who believe in her skills enough to follow her lead as things get really screwy.

Since I've admitted I'm an avid James Hartley fan, you've probably guessed this is NOT my first James Hartley read. I've gotten to see his talents expand with each new story he writes, so trust me when I say he is the KING OF ALL THINGS REMOTELY WITCHERY. 
Cop_with_a_Wand_4f915db0d7b29.jpg
To the King, in honor of this book COP WITH A WAND, I am serving up

FIVE STARS...

and tossing a crisp WELL DONE, King Hartley's way!

No comments: