Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat

Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat
Place Your Trust in Their HOT SEAT

Monday, September 9, 2013

ELIXIR BOUND by Katie Carroll gets LADYBUGGED


Elixir_Bound_5000a4a4c37d0.jpg
The most 

creative writers are those who create their own worlds and inhabit them in such a way, I, the reader believe I am stepping into a REAL world with people I can empathize with and maybe even know.

Katie L. Carroll has created such a world in her first Muse It Up Publishing YOUNG ADULT fantasy 
Elixir_Bound_5000a4a4c37d0.jpg
ELIXIR BOUND.



The heroine is young and starts her journey with many preconceived notions her quest will challenge.

Maturity comes for all of us after we learn to give up the innocent beliefs we harbor residing in nothing more stringent a place than the rules of 

Black and White, and move on to...

...Ms. Carroll takes us along as her heroine Katora Kase learns that true wisdom and growth take place only in the softening and muting shades of gray.

FIVE STARS are all I can give this book, even though as a former teacher I would love to give this all encompassing saga and rite of passage story at least a hundred times more than this. 

So FIVE STARS I award 
Elixir_Bound_5000a4a4c37d0.jpg
ELIXIR BOUND...

But I promise I WILL keep my eyes peeled fort the next Katie L. Carroll fantasy...and hope it'll come really 

SOON!

Great Story, Ms. Carroll. 

3 comments:

Katie L. Carroll said...

Thanks so much, Lin, for reading Elixir Bound! I'm so pleased you enjoyed it. :) Your kind words about it just made my day!

Meradeth Houston said...

Yay for Katie! Elixir Bound is awesome!!

Rosalie Skinner said...

Well said Lin. Elixir Bound is a great book. I have to agree with you there! We are all looking forward to Katie's next book.