Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat

Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat
Place Your Trust in Their HOT SEAT

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

I LOVE a good...CHASE...by Larion Wills gets LADYBUGGED

Another original Larion Wills, 
Chase_4e3376dc382f5.jpg
CHASE takes you to a place raw with the deepest emotions any of us can experience.

Every time I pick up a Larion Wills story, I learn something new because she does not write formulaic story lines. In this one we're going to learn about Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) and the places within us that remember names, derogatory names aimed at us and delivered by those who are supposed to love us unconditionally.
Chase_4e3376dc382f5.jpg
FIVE STARS 

are not enough for the breadth of this story, nor the power behind the love shown between the three main characters. CHASE deserves more, but 

FIVE STARS are all the current grading system will allow me to bestow upon CHASE and Ms. Wills.

Ms. Wills, there is one more thing I MUST express...

LADY, YOU ARE GOOD!

1 comment:

Larion aka Larriane Wills said...

right back at you. I love your reviews for the attention you really pay to all of the story. Thank you, Ladybug.