Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat

Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat
Place Your Trust in Their HOT SEAT

Monday, September 9, 2013

MINDER by Sandra Cox gets LADYBUGGED

Ladybug Lin here...Surprise, surprise!

I just finished reading Sandra Cox's far reaching suspense story 
Minder_4f7cf8063ee56.jpg
MINDER..and may I just take a moment here and say 

OMG!

This tale grabbed me from the very start, wrapping tendrils around me so compelling, I could not put it down until I reached the very END!

FANTASTIC!

When I reached the end, though, I realized there will be at least one more book following this one, and although it 

surprised me, I was glad to know Sandra Cox means to continue the saga she created here in 
Minder_4f7cf8063ee56.jpg
MINDER.

FIVE STARTS for this haunting, brilliantly constructed suspense story.

I can't wait until I can clap my eyes on the next book in this series.

WELL DONE, MS. COX!

No comments: