Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat

Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat
Place Your Trust in Their HOT SEAT

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

MURDER IN THE BUFF by Maggie Toussaint gets LADYBUGGED

Murder_In_the_Bu_4f414bd97aace.jpg

I think it must be something in the air or water that gives us so many authors from the 

Peach State of Georgia who know how to turn a phrase making my 

funny bone get good and tickled. 

Maggie Toussaint's way of describing mundane things like...oh...deer flies...and ticks is hilarious. It's also so 

down to earth you can't help feeling for the poor heroine right from the start.

Let me give you an example of just how good this book is. It really ticked me off I had to stop in mid-read and 

recharge my e-reader. (Note to self...NEVER start a new book without first making sure e-reader has a full charge.) 

Now that I've explained my inner fury over reading this book, let me continue on. This IS a 

murder mystery, (I KNOW...the title kind of gives that away,) so rollicking unique, I had no idea what a 




wild ride I was in for...but now that my journey's come to its end, I can't wait till I can 

plug my attentive eyes on the next Maggie Toussaint...Southern based Magical Carpet Ride.
Murder_In_the_Bu_4f414bd97aace.jpg
MURDER IN THE BUFF 

The title says it all...and 

FIVE STARS shows just how delightful Maggie Toussaint mysteries are.

What's next Maggie?

No comments: