Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat

Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat
Place Your Trust in Their HOT SEAT

Saturday, September 14, 2013

REVELATIONS by Julie Lynn Hayes gets LADYBUGGED

A modern day epoch...that's what 
alt
REVELATIONS is. Yep, this is,a modern day epoch of MONUMENTAL proportions!

Once upon a time, I, 

Ladybug Lin, wrote a book I was told was going to rock/upset the world because it flew in the face of THE GREATEST STORY EVER TOLD!

Now, I've read a few books that really HAVE rocked the world, and proudly so...with controversy surrounding them while at the same time 

CATAPULTING them onto just about every BEST SELLER list around the world. REVELATIONS by 

Julie Lynn Hayes belongs on that list for her brilliant telling of the story of Judas, Jesus, Mary Magdalene, Mary, mother of Jesus, Luther, the too handsome for anyone's good, devil, and the apostles in this, their most recent incarnations.

God, to me, has always been about LOVE, and always will be...

"UNCONDITIONAL LOVE." Who among us could ever not love their own children UNCONDITIONALLY...no matter what they did?

Ms. Hayes gives us the most profound example of God's unconditional love, weaving it in its many guises, throughout this story.

I would be less than honest if I gave this book 
alt
REVELATIONS anything less than FIVE STARS! 

To  Julie Lynn Hayes I say...your understanding of the true power of love staggers me.

Can't wait to read more from this gifted author.

Most assuredly...WELL DONE!

1 comment:

Julie Lynn Hayes said...

Thank you so much, Ladybug Lin! You've made my day!