Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat

Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat
Place Your Trust in Their HOT SEAT

Saturday, September 21, 2013

THE BOOK OF HELEN by Sherry G. Antonetti gets LADYBUGGED

WOW!! 




This book is s-o-o-o-o-o good I haven't a clue where to begin with creating my review for this book...and believe me, THAT'S rare!
The_Book_of_Hele_512bd44cbe7cb.jpg
While I was reading THE BOOK OF HELEN, I was so deeply caught up by Sherry G. Antonetti's writing skills, I started growling like a 

lioness protecting her babies whenever I got hungry or had to make a trip for Nature's annoyances, I was THAT glued to my 

e-reader. It literally takes your breath away, squeezes tightly on every nerve ending inside your body until it almost hurts, only to hurtle air back into your lungs with one mighty slam...and does it over and over again!

I thought I knew all there was to know about the Face-That-Launched-A-Thousand-Ships...

HELEN OF TROY, but boy howdy, was I wrong.

THE BOOK OF HELEN takes us past Troy, starting where she's now a widow...a widow her step-sons, born to her husband's mistress, are exiling so they can take over the crown HER father gave to THEIR father when he married Helen so long ago. 

There are so many 

surprises and it's told with such compassion and intrigue. Helen may be a capricious, sometimes arrogant, and yes, self-indulgent woman, and we should hate her, but she's SO MUCH MORE! 
The_Book_of_Hele_512bd44cbe7cb.jpg
It's the MORE Sherry G. Antonetti tells with such panache and spirit.

FIVE STARS...How I WISH I could give it more.

And to Sherry G. Antonetti...again you are...

WOW!! 

No comments: