Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat

Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat
Place Your Trust in Their HOT SEAT

Monday, September 9, 2013

THE SECRETS OF THE STONES by C.K. Volnek gets LADYBUGGED

I was little more than a 

toddler ladybug when I first fell in love with the legends of 

Merlin, 

Arthur, and Camelot.



Magic...what if...I always wondered...not realizing magic happens all the time...if we just open our eyes, minds, and hearts to it.
The_Secret_of_th_4f550f764774e.jpg
THE SECRET OF THE STONES written for the 

TWEEN population by talented author AND cover artist 

C.K. Volnek brings forth for the current generations the possibilities of where 

Camelot's star players have spent the generations while waiting for modern day heroes to unlock their dormant mysteries.

I am well beyond my TWEEN years, but I LOVED this book.

Giving FIVE STARS to 
The_Secret_of_th_4f550f764774e.jpg
THE SECRET OF THE STONES is pretty much a no-brainier, but before I end this review, let me add...


I am EAGER to get my hands on the next book in this epoch saga.

LEAD ON MS. VOLNEK...I very much want to follow.

1 comment:

Charlie said...

Thanks for hosting my book, Lin! You're the greatest. :-)