Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat

Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat
Place Your Trust in Their HOT SEAT

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

THE WHITE HART by Pat R. Steiner gets LADYBUGGED


Ladybug Lin here...saying 



OH MY GOD!
The_White_Hart_4e88e42475b38.jpg
THE  WHITE HART is written as a young adult Historical Holiday Novel. It DOES take place during the Christmas Holiday...so it IS a Holiday Novella, but it explores concepts, and life paths for all generations, and all seasons.

Pat R. Steiner's book, THE WHITE HART is so rich and detailed, a part of me ached for the revelations it shares. Sometimes when you read a book steeped in actions that turns your insides out, you wish you could just turn off your e-reader and walk-a-way...

But you CANNOT walk away from this story!

Like a siren sitting on her rock serenading the unsuspecting male to his alluring doom, it invades your brain, haunting you, pulling you back, commanding you to read on.

This is my first exposure to anything written by Mr. Steiner, but I can assure you, I'll be avidly keeping my eye on this author and HIGHLY recommend you do the same. 

This story is one I will never forget, nor will I forget the cornucopia of emotions it dredged from within me.
The_White_Hart_4e88e42475b38.jpg
THE WHITE HART

FIVE STARS are really not enough, but this IS a 

Five Star Winner.

EXCELLENT WORK, MR STEINER.

No comments: