Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat

Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat
Place Your Trust in Their HOT SEAT

Monday, September 9, 2013

THIS WAND FOR HIRE by James Hartley gets LADYBUGGED


Magic is swirling in the air...fluttering all about...

winging its way to my e-reader...and all because I have read another 

James Hartley tale...
This_Wand_for_Hi_50cf695e61934.jpg
THIS WAND FOR HIRE.


Ladybug Lin here, and I'm afraid I may have read this book out of order...however, luckily for me and all James Hartley fans, you can read this book and not feel you're missing what took place in the previous book...
The_Ghost_of_Gro_4bc6523ddc939.jpg
THE GHOST OF GROVER'S RIDGE
This_Wand_for_Hi_50cf695e61934.jpg
The cover for this book is breathtakingly intriguing...of course I love blue so I am already in 

love with this book and what the cover promises.

Jinny and Ken Parker along with their coven, (Ken's a male witch), know a vampire, at least one is on the loose and taking victims...evil blood sucking parasites!

Unfortunately witches are not vampire proof...as they learn when Jinny is turned. How to turn her back? Can she be turned back?

I loved this book and the way Jim Hartley weaves the magic so it'll drive the police crazy. That alone had me chuckling quite happily.
This_Wand_for_Hi_50cf695e61934.jpg
THIS WAND FOR HIRE...a delightful romp and one I happily award

FOUR AND A HALF SPARKLING STARS to.

Excellent Job Oh masterful James Hartley.




Looking forward to my next journey into the realm of James Hartley's magic.

No comments: