Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat

Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat
Place Your Trust in Their HOT SEAT

Monday, September 2, 2013

VACATION MAN by Frank Scully gets LADYBUGGED

Vacation_Man_4fd66bb3aa2ff.jpg
Mr. Scully knows how to write mysteries...and VACATION MAN is one of his best!

I must admit this is not my FIRST exposure to the writing brilliance of Frank Scully's mysteries...and I also must admit each one is a delight filled journey leading to the culmination of the mystery. 

HOWEVER...in this tale we know almost from the beginning "who-dunnit"...much in the way we always knew in the Columbo TV series. Like Columbo, this book is about how to bring the "who-dunnit" to justice.

 VACATION MAN refers to the career focus of Jack Decker, our down-on-his-luck hero who gets hired by the local folk to fill in for vacationing staff...hence the title.

I bow to the mastery of Frank Scully
Vacation_Man_4fd66bb3aa2ff.jpg
VACATION MAN is a winner and I happily award it 


FOUR STARS.

No comments: