Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat

Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat
Place Your Trust in Their HOT SEAT

Saturday, September 14, 2013

WOLF's SOUL by Tierney O'Malley gets LADYBUGGED

It seems to be fashionable, today, to write stories about shape-shifters...Everybody's doing it...Unfortunately not everybody can do it well. I mean, seriously! Look at the less than impressive story-lines that have found their way to TV JUST because they have incorporated shape-shifters into their central themes. 
Wolf___s_Soul_4fba92f85feed.jpg
That's SO not the case here with WOLF'S SOUL by Tierney O'Malley.

Revelation time...I'm the first to admit I was drawn to this book because the author's first name is the same as the last name of an actress who lived near where I grew up...I am, of course, talking about 




Gene Tierney, the exquisitely beautiful actress who starred opposite Rex Harrison in 

The Ghost and Mrs. Muir.

WOLF'S SOUL is in a 

class by itself when it comes to weaving a credible and moving story about shape-shifters. I only wish it had been longer.
Wolf___s_Soul_4fba92f85feed.jpg
FIVE STARS 

without question I give to this brilliant Urban Fantasy. 

Will there be more? If you're taking votes, Ms. O'Malley 

plug me into the PLUS side 

I look forward to your continuing to tell us about 

YOUR immortal...well, almost...shape-shifters.

2 comments:

Tierney O'Malley said...

Thank you so much, Lin!
Book two of the Midnight Howl series is almost to its final stage.
Your exceptional review has kept me awake all night!

Lin said...

Aww... thank you...at least I hope keeping you awake is a GOOD thing! :)