Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat

Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat
Place Your Trust in Their HOT SEAT

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

A SCUFFLE FOR A WRINKLE by Luke Evans gets LADYBUGGED

A_Scuffle_for_a__4d8fcbd816a7c.jpg

A SCUFFLE FOR A WRINKLE is a fast paced, futuristic suspense story that's short, intense , and edge of your seat reading.

As I read this story I felt my heart racing, which may not be a good thing for most ladybugs, but for this one, was to quote some of my British friends, SPOT ON! It also got my blood to pounding and the hair on my skin tightening in exaggerated goose bumps. Real Scary Stuff! 
A_Scuffle_for_a__4d8fcbd816a7c.jpg
A SCUFFLE FOR A WRINKLE



Definitely a 4 1/2 star worthy trip written, most masterfully by Luke Evans...and I, 

Ladybug Lin, hope this is but the first of many such Luke Evans books that'll find their way to me, the Ladybug.

No comments: