Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat

Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat
Place Your Trust in Their HOT SEAT

Saturday, October 5, 2013

DEATHLY QUEST by Lisa Forget gets LADYBUGGED

Deathly_Quiet_4eb1902065d5c.jpg
Vampires.

They are everywhere today...and yes, they're here in 

Lisa Forget's short story DEATHLY QUEST.

Short, nerve tingling, paralyzing and filled with horror. 

Moira transitioned after draining her sire...can the soul survive if remorse is real?

I am not a big fan of horror, but DEATHLY QUEST is so well written and with the turn of each page I found myself unable to walk away, or turn off my e-reader. I NEEDED to read through to THE END...and I hope I have understood the true ending.
Deathly_Quiet_4eb1902065d5c.jpg
DEATHLY QUEST by Lisa Forget has earned a strapping 

FOUR STARS...yep it IS that good!

Thank you Ms. Forget. I may not like horror...but when written by you, I just can't help myself, so keep them coming!

No comments: