Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat

Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat
Place Your Trust in Their HOT SEAT

Friday, October 11, 2013

LADYBUG LIN REVIEWS---COMING SOON BOOK: BEVERLY BRONTE SPACE CHICK by James Hartley



It isn't often I get the opportunity to 

flutter my wings while reading a COMING SOON book, but I hit the jackpot!

Let me just get this off my chest...WOW!!!

I truly love this story. It is a FANTASTIC Sci-Fi journey that gives us the WHOLE course one Cadet, Beverly Bronte takes from the moment the Space Academy allows women to move into and through their ranks as she prepares for entry into the all boy school of Space Command, and more. 

This young woman makes everyone sit up and take notice...or else! She shows to one and all women are not eye-candy, but dedicated professionals with brains the male school needs to respect.

Quickly Beverly makes her dedication and brilliant mind work allowing her to zip through the ranks...today an ensign, tomorrow a lieutenant, the day after a lieutenant commander and so on.

BEVERLY BRONTE SPACE CHICK is a MUST READ for anyone who loves Space-Fiction...and thankfully, it looks like we WILL be getting more Beverly Bronte in the future.

FIVE STARS and a 

VERY WELL DONE to 

Mr. James Hartley. I am s-o-o-o-o-o looking forward to more of Beverly.

No comments: