Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat

Ladybug Lin and Kitty Kat
Place Your Trust in Their HOT SEAT

Thursday, October 17, 2013

WORLDS AWAY by James Hartley gets LADYBUGGED


WORLDS AWAY and the bonus WORLDS AWEIRD are both anthology collections of short stories by Multi-published author 

James Hartley.

I read every one of these stories, and well, I admit some I liked more than others, but they all have a lot going for them. It is difficult to rate this dual collection because some deserve 

FOUR stars, others 

FOUR AND A HALF stars, and others...yep 

FIVE stars. So what do I do?

Well collectively I guess it would average out to 

FOUR AND A HALF STARS for the entire book. So I guess that's what I am going to award, both collections of tantalizing short stories.

James Hartley's mind is an ingenious place to visit. Thanks for the journey, Jim.

No comments: